Make your own Facial Mask
3 Facial Masks you can make right at home with a little planning.
2 tbsp sugar
3 tbsp warm water
Melt the sugar in some warm water make sure sugar completely dissolves.
Apply to the face, leave for five minutes, then very gently massage around your face. Rinse well.
Oily Skin Facial Mask
Milk of Magnesia
One of the simplest masks you can use for oily skin is Milk of Magnesia.
Just apply to the face, and wash off after 10-15 minutes.
Homemade Honey Face Mask
One lemon or lemon juice
Vitamin E capsule
1. Crack one egg white into a small bowl and mix until it forms a small ball.
2. Add a few drops of lemon juice and mix well.
3. Add a few drops of vitamin E oil or the contents of one capsule. Mix with the egg white and lemon juice.
4. Add about 1 tablespoon of slightly warmed honey and mix with the other ingredients. Use a cotton ball to apply the mixture to your entire face and neck.
5. Leave it on your face for 15 to 20 minutes or until it is dry. Wash with warm water to remove and gently pat dry.