You can clean your house by using the items I have shown in this picture. I read an article on making Natural cleaners with items found in your pantry on ivillage. I can see where this will save lots of money on household cleaners. So pull out your baking soda, vinegar, salt, and rubbing alcohol and give it a try. I appreciate feedback so let me know which tip you use and how well it works for you!
1. Baking Soda: Clean Children’s Toys Safely
2. Baking Soda: Clean the Dishwasher
How to do it: If your dishwasher has a funky scent, try this: Empty all dishes. Clean out the food filter. Next, fill the detergent well with baking soda and run on empty
3. Salt and Rubbing Alcohol: Clean Up a Grease Stain
4. Salt: Clean a Glass Coffeepot
6. Oil and Lemon Juice: Shine Your Wood Furniture
7. Apple Peels: Clean Discolored Aluminum Saucepans
8. Mayonnaise: Remove Crayon from Wood Furniture
Credit: All of the tips shared in this post are property of www.ivillage.com. The products shown in my photograph are my own and I am not associated with the manufacturers of such products.