Easy Chicken Enchilada Crescent Bake
- cups shredded cooked chicken
- can (10 oz) red enchilada sauce
- cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- 1 1/4
- cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (5 oz)
- 1 In 2-quart saucepan, mix chicken and 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- 2 Separate or cut each can of dough into 4 rectangles (if using crescent rolls, press perforations to seal). Spoon chicken mixture and 1 tablespoon of the cheese onto 1 long side of each rectangle. Roll up; pinch edges to seal. Place seam side down in 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish. Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas, and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
3. Bake at 375°F 15 to 20 min
Credit: Recipe and photograph are both property of © 2012 ®/TM General Mills All Rights Reserved