1. Whisk egg and cumin in a medium bowl. Spread bread crumbs on a sheet of wax paper.
Dip chicken into egg mixture then coat in breadcrumbs.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Cook chicken 10 minutes, turning every few minutes until crisp.
3. Serve chicken with a salad of tomato. avocado, and red onion drizzled with a little more olive oil
and fresh lime juice.
Makes 4 servings. Each serving: 312 cals, 15 g fat, 32 g protein, 11 g carb.
1. Whisk hoisin sauce, 1 tablespoon of canola oil. ginger, honey, soy sauce, hot red chili sauce
and garlic in a large bowl. Add chicken to mixture in bowl and toss.
2. Heat remaining oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add Chicken, cook 10 minutes turning once, until cooked through.
Serve with steamed bok choy and rice.
Makes 4 servings. Each serving: 309 calories, 14 g fat, 30 g protein, 14g carb